Wall Street Prep – Basic Package
Sale Page: www.wallstreetprep.com/self-study-programs/basic-package/
Get Wall Street Prep – Basic Package right now!
An abbreviated version of the Premium Package that focuses exclusively on financial statement modeling. Trainees will learn modeling best practices and build a complete financial statement model. Valuation modeling included in the Premium Package.
Wall Street Prep Basic Package: Financial Statement Modeling
In this course, you will develop a 3-statement model completely from scratch, inputting historical data and assumptions to project out financial statements using step-by-step instruction on selecting, locating, and developing appropriate projection drivers. At completion, you will have developed a complete and comprehensive three-statement model using various supporting schedules.
In this course, you will develop a 3-statement model completely from scratch, inputting historical data and assumptions to project out financial statements using step-by-step instruction on selecting, locating, and developing appropriate projection drivers. At completion, you will have developed a complete and comprehensive three-statement model using various supporting schedules. By the end of the course, trainees will gain skills that lay the foundation for many other modeling methodologies.
At completion, trainees will have developed a 3-statement model using various supporting schedules and best practices.
What You Will Learn
- Excel shortcuts and functions frequently used in financial modeling
- Excel settings and formatting best practices for financial modeling
- Creating model plugs via the revolver and cash sweep
- Dealing with circularities in the model
- Building a fully integrated 3-statement model using established forecasting and schedule conventions
- Balancing the model and inserting automated checks
- Perform sensitivity & scenario analysis
- How to efficiently check models for errors, accuracy and integrity
Wall Street Prep’s Basic Package is used at top financial institutions and business schools.
Intuitive, Self-Paced and Comprehensive
Wall Street Prep’s Basic Self Study Program is intuitive and self-paced. You should expect to spend approximately 20-30 hours to complete it. The program uses online video lessons, Excel model templates and various financial filings to teach students how to build, analyze, and interpret financial models in a step-by-step fashion at their own pace.
Real World “On the Job” Investment Banking Training
The Basic Package bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the practical financial skill set that they will need on the job. Our program will give you the confidence you need to ace your interviews and to get ahead in your IB career.
Upon enrollment, students gain free, unlimited access to Wall Street Prep’s Online Support Center, where they receive answers to questions, free downloads, and important updates from a support staff comprised entirely of experienced former investment bankers.
Private Online Tutoring (Additional Fee Applies)
Want a little extra attention? Live video-chat tutoring is available with experienced investment bankers for a fee of $199/hour. In addition, your tutoring sessions enable you and your tutor to share models, a virtual blackboard, and any other files via an integrated web and phone platform that enhances the learning experience.
Macabacus Excel Plugin
Free access to Macabacus, all-in-one suite of time-saving tools designed for people who build financial models in Excel. Use keyboard shortcuts for common number formats, to cycle rapidly through different font and color schemes and to navigate a formula’s inputs across worksheets and workbooks. Easily understand long formulas with the powerful ‘Precedents’ and ‘Dependents’ Tool, and much more. This 6-month free access is for the full version of Macabacus that also includes essential tools for Powerpoint and Word!
Full Course Agenda
Chapter 1: Overview
- Excel Settings for Modeling
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- The Boost Excel Add-In
Chapter 2: Financial Modeling Best Practices
- Formatting Conventions
- Modeling Best Practices
- Naming, Linking & Deleting Cells
- Model Structure
Chapter 3: Preparing for the Case Study
- Gathering Documents for Modeling (the “PIB”)
- Apple Case Study Introduction
Chapter 4: The Income Statement
- Modeling the Historical Income Statement, Part 1
- Modeling the Historical Income Statement, Part 2
- Introduction to Forecasting
- Segment-Level Revenue Forecasting
- Operations Forecasting
Chapter 5: Forecasting the Balance Sheet: Working Capital
- Inputting the Historical Balance Sheet
- Working Capital Forecasting & Roll-Forward Mechanics
- Accounts Receivable, Part 1
- Accounts Receivable, Part 2
- Accounts Payable
- Accrued Expenses & Deferred Revenue
Chapter 6: Long Term Assets & Liabilities
- Intangible Assets
- Modeling Intangible Assets
- Modeling PP&E
- Other Balance Sheet Assets
- Modeling Other Current Assets
- Deferred Tax Assets
- Deferred Tax Liabilities
- Other Liabilities
- Modeling Deferred Taxes & Other Balance Sheet Items
Chapter 7: Debt
- Modeling Debt
Chapter 8: Balance Sheet Equity
- Capital Stock
- Modeling Capital Stock
- Treasury Stock
- Modeling Treasury Stock
- Retained Earnings and OCI
- Modeling Retained Earnings
- Modeling Other Comprehensive Income
- Linking Schedules Back to the Balance Sheet
Chapter 9: The Cash Flow Statement
- Cash Flow Statement Introductions
- Review: The Cash Flow Statement
- Cash From Operations
- Modeling Cash from Operations
- Cash From Investing & Other Financing Activities
- Modeling Cash from Investing & Other Financing Activities
- The Lemonade Stand
Chapter 10: The Model Plugs: Revolver & Cash
- Understanding the Role of the Revolver in Financial Models
- Modeling the Revolver
- Modeling Interest Income
- Dealing with Circularities in Financial Models
Chapter 11: Earnings Per Share
- Modeling EPS
Chapter 12: Finishing Touches
- Integrity Checking & Balancing the Model
- Sensitivity Analysis Using Data Tables
- Scenario Analysis
Chapter 13: Deeper Dives
Get Wall Street Prep – Basic Package right now!
Wall Street Prep – Basic Package Free Download, Basic Package Download, Basic Package Groupbuy, Basic Package Free, Basic Package Torrent, Basic Package Course Free, Basic Package Course Download