The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0
Get The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 right now!
WITH THIS ONLINE FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE LEARN HOW TO CREATE DEEPER, MORE EXCITING FOOD STORIES
Learn how to make delicious compositions, shape light and get the most out of the equipment you have. Follow along with award winning food photographer Skyler Burt as he guides you through the process of creating stunning food and drink images with the most in-depth food photography course to date.
This food photography course will take you on a journey from the camera basics all the way to creating exciting food & beverage images using artificial light.
This Online Food Photography Course Includes…
- Over 8 hours of workshop style content ready for instant download
- 7 Chapters with 38 tightly scripted lessons without unnecessary fluff
- Understanding the camera including metering modes, exposure modes, white balance and manual exposure
- Differences between direct, indirect and direct-diffused natural lighting
- Understanding exposure using artificial lights
- Skyler’s entire artificial light workflow
- Replicating natural light using strobes
- INCLUDES the Advanced Food & Beverage Short Course
- Create advertisement style drink and beverage photography
- Lighting ratios and three point lighting
- Creating beautiful light with your flash
- Food & prop styling techniques
- Compositional theories
- Composing for different camera angles
- Learning to compose with shapes, lines and layers
- Lenses & camera selections
- Essential equipment explained
- Creating beautiful side-lit and back-lit photos
- Mix of classroom style workshops and full length shoots
- Lessons in Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Photoshop
- Raw conversion and selective editing techniques
- 3 hours of easy to follow post-processing tutorials
- How to create elegant text and logos for your food images
- The Food Photography Masterclass focuses on giving photographers the tools needed to tell deeper food stories with their images. Instead of just listing off a bunch of gear and techniques, this online food photography course guides you every step of the way towards improving your own unique vision and storytelling ability. Starting with a blank canvas, each lesson will build upon the last, layer upon layer giving you the skills to make amazing food photography composition that your audience will want to eat up.
- With over 8 hours of video tutorials, broken into 38 tightly scripted lessons, you learn how to manage a food photography shoot from beginning to end. This comprehensive guide starts with the basics of camera functions, manual exposure and the differences between the most common food photography lenses. Skyler then examines light as a story telling tool, demonstrating how you can control the strength, quality and direction to achieve the best food photography lighting. Photographers who complete this online food photography course will not only be able to create beautiful images in a natural light studio, but also be able to navigate the range of modifiers, control the exposure and replicate the beautiful quality of natural food photography lighting using their artificial lights.
- As necessary as lighting is for crafting mouthwatering food photography, compositional techniques will be what keeps your viewers locked in to your delicious image. However, with every photographer and image being different the reasons behind each composition, styling and post-processing decision can be a bit mysterious. This online food photography course demystifies composition with lessons on compositional theory, styling, camera angles and a huge post-processing chapter. Each creating a foundation that you can build your own unique style upon. Bringing the attention back to the hero of the image, your food!
food photography COURSE OVERVIEW
Each lesson of this online food photography course was tightly scripted with clear learning outcomes and key objectives specifically designed for the beginner to intermediate level food photographer. Each lesson builds upon the last in a format that is easily digestible and clearly organized with no extra fluff or overly confusing technical jargon. The tutorials are kept short, step-by-step to tackle a single concept and delivered in a linear fashion to make learning easy and enjoyable.
Chapter 1: In The Begining
LESSON 1: Welcome Message From Skyler Burt
LESSON 2: Natural Light Equipment & Essentials
LESSON 3: Cameras & Lenses
Chapter 2: The Not So Scary Camera
LESSON 4: How Your Camera Captures Light
LESSON 5: Camera Modes & Metering
LESSON 6: Manual Exposure
LESSON 7: White Balance
LESSON 8: The Best Lens Choices
Chapter 3: Illuminating Your Studio Part 1 Natural Light
LESSON 9: What Is GOOD Light?
LESSON 10: The Strength Of Light
LESSON 11: The Quality Of Light
LESSON 12: The Direction Of Light – Side Light
LESSON 13: The Direction Of Light – Back
Chapter 4: Illuminating Your Studio Part 2 Artificial Light
LESSON 14: Artificial Light Essentials
LESSON 15: Working With Lights & Modifiers
LESSON 16: Dialing In The Exposure
Chapter 5: Styling & Composition
LESSON 18: Style Your Vision
LESSON 19: The Two Camera Angles
LESSON 20: What The Viewers Look At First
Chapter 6: Polish It Up In Post Production
LESSON 21: Creating A Custom Workspace
LESSON 22: Basic Raw Correction Adobe Lightroom Develop Module
LESSON 23: Basic Raw Correction Adobe Camera Raw (ACR)
LESSON 24: Adobe Lightroom / ACR Selective Correction Part 1 Adjustment Brushes
Chapter 7: Advanced Food & Beverage Short Course
LESSON 30: Short Course Introduction
LESSON 31: Why I Use What I Use
LESSON 32: Speedy
LESSON 33: Lighting Ratios And The Hamburger
LESSON 34: Law Of Reflection
LESSON 35: The Dalmore Part 1
Master your camera
Become comfortable with all your camera functions, including metering modes, exposure modes, white balance and manual exposure, as well as the best food photography lenses.
Take control of your lighting
Create beautiful side-lit and back lit photos controlling the strength, quality and direction of both natural and artificial light to achieve the best food photography lighting.
Food Photography Editing
With 2 hours of tailored food photography editing tutorials, learn RAW image conversion and selective editing in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop specifically fit for food photographer’s needs.
Get The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 right now!
The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 Free Download, The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 Download, The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 Groupbuy, The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 Free, The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 Torrent, The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 Course Free, The Food Photography Masterclass 2.0 Course Download